Q: Getting really hard steering the car

Rack and pinion going out master cylinder problems

3. Getting really hard steering the car

Q: Is it bad to drive without the trans filter?

Hi There, As you may know, a transmission requires hydraulic pressure generated by the transmission fluid, which forces the fluid into the valve body. When this happens, it activates a shift solenoid that engages the next gear. When the fluid...

Q: AC question - 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe

You may have a bad temperature blend door actuator for the left side vents. You should also have the complete system checked to make sure you are not low on refrigerant since the left side will be warmer than the...

Q: Advice on what type of service to do on a car before a road trip

My advice is to stick to one type of oil. In my old cars, I've been using Castrol GTX forever. It's normal and it's not synthetic. I've never had a problem with it, they don't burn out oil and they...