Q: Getting Antiskid error.

I am getting an Antiskid error and the car is not braking. I continued to drive the car after getting the error initially and now the brakes do not work at all.

A: I think you may be referring to the "b...

I think you may be referring to the "brake failure" warning that pops up on the message screen. Although this warning can be intimidating, it doesn't necessarily mean the brakes have completely failed. In fact, the most common reasons it comes on are simply low brake fluid and faults in the ABS systems. The tractional control and brakes both use the brake control module (BCM) and ABS system, so my bet is that the fault is somewhere in the ABS. But brakes are something you don't want to take chances with. The best advice I can give is to have a mechanic from YourMechanic diagnose and repair your vehicle. Our mechanics come to you, so you don't have to risk driving a potentially unsafe vehicle.