Q: Getting a grinding/scraping noise when braking from my drum brakes, I replaced the shoes and drums and continues to happen.

I am getting a grinding/scraping noise when braking from my rear drum brakes, I replaced the shoes and drums and continues to happen. It is a lot less noticeable after changing them but it still happens. It is more of a roar when braking at high speeds, but only when braking. It's not continuous at high speeds. There doesn't seem to be any play in the bearings.

3. Getting a grinding/scraping noise when braking from my drum brakes, I replaced the shoes and drums and continues to happen.