Q: Getting a code of P0128.

Check engine light is on. Did a diagnostic and code P0128 is appearing. I'M assuming vehicle needs a thermostat after research

3. Getting a code of P0128.

Q: I had my oil pan gasket replaced and car is still leaking oil

Hello, thank you for writing in. An oil leak like this can be tricky. First know that the oil pan, by design, is the lowest component in the oil system, so that gravity will collect the oil in the pan...

Q: Where is the transmission fluid dipstick located on my 2017 Toyota Prado

Hello. Yout Toyota does not have a dip stick. Your vehicle is designed with a fill plug located in the transmission pan. The only way to add fluid is with a transfer pump and the correct adapter for the transmission...

Q: When running the radio and/or HVAC, the car (while creeping to a stop) will almost stall and all lights will dim and the radio cuts off.

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Look under the vehicle to see if the motor mounts are broken or missing. This can cause the engine to tilt too much causing a short in one of the high voltage wires. As...