Q: Getting a code of P0128.

Check engine light is on. Did a diagnostic and code P0128 is appearing. I'M assuming vehicle needs a thermostat after research

3. Getting a code of P0128.

Q: Engine wont turn on when the bolt symbol is on

The lightning bolt warning light alerts you to a fault in the electronic throttle control system in your vehicle. This may be a faulty throttle body, the throttle body sensor or possibly the throttle body control motor which is what...

Q: Where is the leak detection pump on a 2010 challenger rt

The leak detection pump is part of your car's evaporative emissions control system. The pump assembly is attached to the vehicle's vapor canister. To replace it you have to remove the retaining bolts and the 2 wire electrical connector to...

Q: can i use struts, axle, and sway bar from 2002 town and country and put it on a 2005 grand caravan

The front struts and sway bar on the two vehicles appear to have identical aftermarket part numbers. The axle from a 2004 Caravan appears to be a direct interchange for the 2002 Town and Country but the 2005 model year...