Q: Getting a code of P0128.

Check engine light is on. Did a diagnostic and code P0128 is appearing. I'M assuming vehicle needs a thermostat after research

3. Getting a code of P0128.

Q: My car developed a very loud knocking sound.

It is possible the valve lifters are starved of oil due to a failure in the rocker arm. There are reported cases where the rocker dowel pins shear off. A direct consequence of that is oil starvation as the oil...

Q: Ram 2012 5.7 HEMI, PCM replacement

Hi Alfred. Thanks for contacting us today. In mechanical repairs, there is a huge difference between the effectiveness of whether something can be done - vs. whether it should be done. Generally speaking, an aftermarket PCM CAN be installed -...

Q: Smaller serpentine belt shredded and pieces went into the crank shaft Tried to start timing jumped. How do I fix? 05' kia op 2.4L

The KIA 2.4 liter motor is what is called an interference motor and this means it will bend valves if the timing belt breaks or jumps timing. You will need to have cylinder head removed and bent valves replaced if...