Q: Get up to 66 mph and a loud noise comes through the speakers slow down it stops

Driving down the highway get up to 65 or a lil more and a loud noise errors from the speakers when I slow down it stops

A: If you are getting noise from the stereo sp...

If you are getting noise from the stereo speakers at a certain speed then it is radio interference and a mechanic would need to see if it due to an aftermarket radio installation or a factory installed unit. If the noise is actually from the alternator or another problem it would need to be tested properly by a mechanic. I’d suggest getting the noise diagnose by a qualified technician. They will be able to pinpoint the source of the noise and fix it accordingly.