Q: Get "check your oil level" on dash info panel. Had it checked out, was told it was oil sensor and a "dealer item". Was also told t

"Check oil level" comes on in the info panel on the dash. Oil level is fine. Had it checked out by Sun Tire, where I have my oil changes done, was told it is the oil sensor and a "dealer item", that it is not causing any issue with the car other than being annoying and having to reset the info panel when it comes on. Is it difficult to replace the oil sensor? How much should I expect to have to spend to get it replaced? The directions on this item are not in the auto repair manual.

3. Get "check your oil level" on dash info panel. Had it checked out, was told it was oil sensor and a "dealer item". Was also told t