Q: gera oil quntity

gear oil capacity
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello, here is information you requested and a little bit more Thank You Manual Transmission - 1.8L /1.9qt Manual Transmission Manual Transmission Fluid (GM Part No. 89021806, in Canada 89021807).

Engine Engine code Year Which Use How much 1.4 F14D4 2011 Toyota JWS 3309/Type T-IV, VAG G-055-025-A2, Ford WSS-M2C924-A semi-synthetic for automatic transmissions Transaxle, Automatic 5.9 liters

Recommended Fluids, Lubricants, and Parts Recommended Fluids and Lubricants Fluids and lubricants identified below by name, part number, or specification can be obtained from your dealer. Usage Fluid/Lubricant Engine Oil • The engine requires engine oil approved to the dexos™ specification. Oils meeting this specification can be identified with the dexos™ certification mark. Look for and use only an engine oil that displays the dexos™ certification mark of the proper viscosity grade. • Engine Coolant 50/50 mixture of clean, drinkable water and use only DEX-COOL Coolant.
• Hydraulic Brake System DOT 3 Hydraulic Brake Fluid (GM Part No. 12377967, in Canada 89021320).
• Power Steering System DEXRON®‐VI Automatic Transmission Fluid. • Automatic Transmission Use Only T-IV Automatic Transmission Fluid (GM Part No. 88900925, in Canada 2268918 • Cooling System 6.3L 6.7qt • Engine Oil with Filter 4.5L 4.8qt

3. gera oil quntity