Q: Gearshift problem

There is a problem with the gearshift.

3. Gearshift problem

Q: Rough idle in cold weather.

Rough Idle could be caused by many things and is hard to diagnose. BMW have a known issue with the vanos solenoid that causes this problem. I would have the car checked for codes and have a technician troubleshoot the...

Q: Q: Car won't start up.

It sounds like your car cranks but isn's starting, if that's the case it's missing one of the three requirements for combustion; compression, fuel, ignition. If, while cranking, the car sounds like it always has and not much faster than...

Q: how much do you think my annual maintenance costs will be for a 2017 BMW 230i for the first five years?

Hello. You should have the first few years covered as far as maintenance goes. Once it is out of the free schedules maintenance it should run you about $500 per year based on the recommended schedule. If you drive more...