Q: Q: Gear shift stuck in park

My gear shift is stuck in park. I spilled water on the gear shift, and now I can only move it by pressing a release button.

3. Q: Gear shift stuck in park

Q: Clutch broke and won't shift into gear.

This could be a symptom of a bad clutch. Another way to test the clutch is to drive down the road, get into 3rd gear and with your foot on the gas pedal push the clutch in and let the...

Q: P2138

Hi There, Code P2138 relates to what is called a throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor monitors the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on the gas pedal. Based...

Q: My push button goes on but brake will not depress.

Hi there. With having the button on the parking brake depress but the lever is not moving, then the cable or brakes could be jammed. First try pushing the button down and pulling hard up on the lever. This should...