Q: Q: Gear shift stuck in park

Transmission shift lever won't move out of park position. Car starts but can't move gear shift lever out of park.

3. Q: Gear shift stuck in park

Q: Why is my check engine light on and my car shakes?

Hi There, This maybe related to potentially a transmission problem resulting from low transmission fluid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission...

Q: Q: Brakes

There are several places where a malfunction can cause air to enter the hydraulic brake system. Of course, air can enter through a ruptured hose or brake line, but it can also enter through a faulty master cylinder, anti-lock brake...

Q: Gear shift lever broke

This is something that would need to be looked at in-person to see what is broken on the gear shifter, and scan the transmission to see what code is stored in it. You may have a complete shift linkage that...