Q: Gear shift slips over to Manual Transmission without touching. I have to hold it to keep it in Automatic.

Gear shift indicator can either be Automatic or Manual - when putting in "Drive" from the park position - it slips over to Manual Transmission - I can push the knob and hold it in place ( for automatic) but that's not an optimal way to drive --- what gives ? Also - does this model require transmission fluid? I was going to check that - can't find in the owners manual where that would be ... please advise

3. Gear shift slips over to Manual Transmission without touching. I have to hold it to keep it in Automatic.