Q: Gear selector won't grab Drive

it grabs park reverse and neutral and low gear but wont grab drive unless u rev car and force it to grab

3. Gear selector won't grab Drive

Q: Q: Air conditioner

You need to take it to a different mechanic to have a diagnosis. You either leaked out the refrigerant or the system was overcharged. Have the pressures checked. The sealer will not seal a leak in an evaporator or a...

Q: i changed the TPS and now my car wont shift out of park without the key release, and is shifting violently in gear

Check to see if your brake lights are coming on when you press your brakes. If they do not work then check the brake light fuse and brake switch to see if they are okay. The brake lights need to...

Q: Clicking noise at lowspeed turns, vibration when stopping abruptly, mechanic said need axles & no grease left. how long do i have?

As for "how long you have", unfortunately you needed to replace them when they were mentioned. With no grease to protect and lubricate them, the clicking noise you hear is the joints basically grinding themselves apart. Is this potentially dangerous?...