Q: Gear selector won't grab Drive

it grabs park reverse and neutral and low gear but wont grab drive unless u rev car and force it to grab

3. Gear selector won't grab Drive

Q: Car starts, dashboard lights flicker, air conditioning shuts off

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1993 Isuzu Pickup. It sounds like a bad ground in the instrument panel circuit. Looking at the wiring diagram, I see the AC heater control panel and instrument cluster share the same...

Q: Transmission problem - 1974 Mercedes Benz 280

Hey there. Since you only seem to have the problem on a hill, then you may be very low on transmission fluid. When the car is put in reverse, it pumps fluid into a large servo to engage the reverse...

Q: i dont know how often i have to change the transmission fluids.

If you want to continue to change transmission fluid on a regular basis then you can do it every 30,000 miles or 3 years. This is a good timing since you did it 1 1/2 years ago, you have another...