Q: Gear selector won't grab Drive

it grabs park reverse and neutral and low gear but wont grab drive unless u rev car and force it to grab

Hello - this sounds like low "line pressure" within the transmission. This is the hydraulic circuit that drives all gear shift activity. Assuming proper fluid level, this could be a dirty fluid filter, but could also be burned clutches given your extended mileage. A fluid change/flush and filter replacement service MAY be a worthwhile investment to gain short-term operation of the transmission. Otherwise, consult with a reputable transmission shop for repair/replacement options.

3. Gear selector won't grab Drive