Q: Gear indicator not moving

The gear indicator is not moving when I shift gears.

3. Gear indicator not moving

Q: Sluggish shifting

Oil leaks, unfortunately, will only get worse over time. So identifying the type and source of the leak will be vital to the overall health of the vehicle. Some possibilities on the engine would be the valve cover area, the...

Q: My car won't start - 1999 Ford Taurus

There is an important distinction to be made here. Is your car not cranking or is it cranking but not starting? Most likely you have a bad connection and a jump start is adding additional voltage to overcome it. Either...

Q: Radiator issue with my car.

Generally a radiator is not going to cause a car not to start - it is only a heat exchanger for the engine coolant. I think your problem would be more drivability in the fuel (fuel pump injectors fuel lines)...