Q: Gauges and check light problem and speakers

All my guages but my rpm was working but then slowly all of them stopped working one by one, then the check gauges light flickers when slowing down, going downhill, or when maintaining a speed but shuts off when accelerating i have checked the fuses and looked up wiring diagrams but can't find one thats accurate, then all of the speakers in my blazer on the driver side of it wont work and i have checked the speakers them selfs but they all work but i would really like some help to get these problems solved.

A: Hi there. There appears to be more than one...

Hi there. There appears to be more than one electrical issue with your vehicle.. A common issue for GM vehicles, is IPC (instrument panel cluster) related concerns. Diagnoses needs to be performed to rule out a poor electrical connection at the back of the IPC. The speakers on the left side not working, may be the balance on the radio was inadvertently changed. It could also be a poor connection or internal stereo/radio failure. I recommend having your vehicle’s inoperative electrical components, IPC and radio be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.