Q: Gauge lights

I was installing a aftermarket radio when I hear some wires pop. After that I tried to turn my car on and noticed that the radio wouldn't turn on nor the gauge lights. What should I do? I already checked the fuses and changed all bad ones

If you check the inside and engine compartment fuse boxes you will find you will have more blown fuses. You will have test each fuse and then if you still cannot get the lights to work then try to disconnect and reconnect the battery to reset the body control module. If problem continues then the body computer will need to be scanned to see if it was damaged.