Q: Gasoline smell in a 2003 Vauxhall Corsa

I've got an 'O3 Vauxhall Corsa. It makes a strong smell of petrol. I've watched your videos and I think it is coming from the exhaust. I plan on changing the spark plugs but what else it could be if it doesn't fix it?

If it’s unburnt gasoline, maybe the spark plug wires are not working right. A lot of times the fuel injectors can be dirty and then instead of spraying a conical shape of fluid, it would be lumpy and won’t burn right. So then you can try something like my video "how to clean fuel injectors in your car" and have your fuel injectors pressure cleaned. Because a lot of times, they are not burning right because the injectors are not working right. I would try that, too. To verify the issue, you can have a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose this in person. They will be able to perform any repairs or services that are needed.

3. Gasoline smell in a 2003 Vauxhall Corsa