Q: Gas tank release doesn't work

The gas tank release inside the car doesn't work.

3. Gas tank release doesn't work

Q: Where are the supplemental restraint system warning labels located?

Your Altima includes two supplemental restraint system (SRS) warning labels. You’ll find one on the outside of the driver side sun visor, and another on the outside of the passenger side sun visor. These warning labels provide important safety...

Q: I have a 280Z and I want to swap an engine with a 1UZ-FE. How much will it cost to swap?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of swapping an engine out on a 1976 Nissan 280Z.

Q: Food was stuffed in my gas tank.

Gasoline vapors are highly explosive so the very first thing to remember is if a "repair" involves the gas tank, exercise extreme caution. In this circumstance, for instance, do not use a vacuum to retrieve the foreign matter as that...