Q: Gas tank leaks when filled up.

My gas tank leaks when I fill it up.

3. Gas tank leaks when filled up.

Q: Oil coming out of spark plug.

Hello. The piece you are referring to is called a valve cover gasket. It sits between the top of the engine as if a piece of cheese would between a bun and a patty to keep the oil from leaking....

Q: EDC MALFUNCTION

Hi there. The EDC is referred to as the Electronic Damper Control. The (EDC) automatically or manually adjusts each damper to suit the driving conditions meaning you enjoy outstanding comfort along with the best in BMW on-road safety. EDC reduces...

Q: Gas stops flowing above 25 mph & can't accelerate

There are several possibilities that can cause an engine to fall on its face when it hits certain RPM ranges. It could be a fuel delivery issue, air issue, or an input sensor such as a crankshaft sensor or mass...