Q: Gas tank

I needs to replace the gas tank in my 04 matrix i got a plastic tank out off a 05 are they the same?

Q: To pass emission test

Hello. I would need to know what engine you have in your Santa Fe to be able to accurately know what is going on. From the information that I have, it seems like you have an oxygen sensor that is...

Q: Will not accelerate beyond 65 mph

All vehicles have serviceable fuel filters, in fact your vehicle has 4 or more such filters. That is, EACH fuel injector has its own miniature filter basket so there are 4 potentially pluggable filters right there. There are some obvious...

Q: Code p0505

For the P0505 code, you should make sure that the PCV valve is clean or you should have the valve replaced. The throttle idle valve should be removed and throttle plates and IAC passages cleaned out. Make sure there is...