Q: Gas tank

I needs to replace the gas tank in my 04 matrix i got a plastic tank out off a 05 are they the same?

Q: Replaced rear seal and now I Only have first gear and my speedamater don't work.

If you replaced the tail shaft seal behind the yoke and had to remove the driveshaft, then it is possible that the transmission vehicle speed sensor VSS is not installed correctly or the harness has been damaged. This will make...

Q: Fuel gauge acting erratically

It's possible that you have a problem with your fuel gauge. The only way to tell is to pull the fuel pump out and check resistance on the sending unit. I would suggest having a certified technician come out and...

Q: When raining, brakes grind first few stops and then clear up

The brake pads have metal in them, and the rotors are made of metal, and when it rains they get wet and surface rust will immediately start to rust the rotors. As soon as you start to drive off, the...