Q: Gas smell when gas needle is on empty - 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue

why is am smelling gas when my gas needle is on E
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Gas smell when gas needle is on empty - 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue

Q: How can I bypass the anti theft in my 1999 Oldsmobile intrigue

In many cases it is possible to bypass the Passlock system. If you want to try it yourself, there are a variety of published techniques such as that in these instructions. None of the ad hoc fixes are endorsed by...

Q: My car showtimes take a few times to start. It turns off while I'm driving & sometimes jerks. I was told it's my crank sensor?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. In short, yes, a crank position sensor that is damaged or out of alignment can cause the symptoms you are describing above. The crank positioning sensor monitors the position and rotational speed of the...

Q: Backup lights don't work. Replaced a bad backup switch. When put in reverse the fuse blows.

When the reverse light switch was replaced and the fuse burns instantly when the reverse lights come on, then there is a direct short with the reverse light circuit. Check all of the wiring from the reverse light switch to...