Q: Gas smell when gas needle is on empty - 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue

why is am smelling gas when my gas needle is on E
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Gas smell when gas needle is on empty - 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue

Q: Serpentine belt came off so I need the diagram so I can put it back on

Here is a good diagram of your serpentine belt. If your belt came off on its own then you most likely have a bad belt tensioner and need to replace it.

Q: Trans JERK when accelerating from stop.

This may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission...

Q: My car won't start. All the lights work, there is just a single loud click when I try to start it. Is it the starter?

If the starter is accessible under the hood, grab a friend and a small hammer. While one of you tries to crank the engine, have the other lightly tap the starter at the same time. It is possible the starter...