Q: Gas smell from car

Then car smells like gas when it's running. It may be a fuel pressure regulator.

Hello! I suggest having an experienced technician check the fuel pressure as well as check the injectors, fuel lines, and fuel regulator for leaks. Checking the pressure will help indicate if there is a leak in the fuel system somewhere.

An experienced technician will have the "eye" to spot leaks and know exactly what areas to look towards for fuel leakage. The fuel leak can be dangerous if the leak happens to be close to or on the engine due to the heat an engine creates and all the voltages being used by the engine. I would recommend contacting a mobile mechanic, such as YourMechanic, to diagnose your fuel leak and make the required repairs.