Q: Gas pedal shakes when accelerating fast

It fine with normal acceleration but when I put the pedal to the floor it starts to shake slightly. I'm not looking to diagnos it but can you just tell me if its something I need to worry about or not?

This may be a sign of a faulty fuel pump or fuel pressure regulator. As you know, when you turn the key to on, the fuel pump is activated and the fuel system is primed with fuel at a specific pressure in order to supply the fuel injectors with enough fuel to start the motor. When this is less than what is needed in order for the motor to fire or in some cases higher than normal, you may notice an erratic fluctuation in engine RPMs. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your fuel system.

3. Gas pedal shakes when accelerating fast