Q: Gas not reading correctly

My gas level is not reading correctly. Even when I know I have a full tank, it just reads 3/4

A: Hey there, thanks for writing in. It sounds...

Hey there, thanks for writing in. It sounds like the fuel sender inside the fuel tank is not reading the correct OHMs causing the gauge to not read correct levels. You would need to test the sender to see if it has a bad float or if the entire sender needs to be replaced. If you'd like help with this, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to assist with the correct repair.