Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1utu7yejs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1utu7yejs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1utu7yejs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1utu7yejs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1utu7yejs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1utu7yejs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1utu7yejs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1utu7yejs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1utu7yejs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1utu7yejs:173:8

Q: Gas needs to be pumped to get car started.

When I start my car, I have to pump the gas several times to get my car started.

A: This situation could be caused by your resi...

This situation could be caused by your residual fuel pressure leaking down when the engine is turned off. Possible likely causes are a failed fuel pressure regulator or a faulty check valve in the fuel pump. The best way to check this is to monitor fuel pressure after shutting the engine off. If fuel pressure drops off immediately then residual fuel pressure is not being held. Since you have no complaint of flooding or black smoke escaping from the tailpipe on a cold start then fuel injector leakdown is probably not the issue. If residual fuel pressure is leaking down then the regulator and pump can be checked by pinching off the fuel return hose aft of the regulator. If residual pressure is held with pinching off the return hose then the regulator is the issue, if pressure drops immediately then the check valve in the fuel pump is the culprit. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who will have fuel pressure gauge and the proper tools tools to safely pinch off the fuel hose without damaging the hose to assist in the diagnosis and repair.