Q: Gas leak on vehicle.

Gas is leaking from under the gas tank. The fuel pump was replaced recently, but may not have been seated or installed correctly.

A: If you suspect that there is a problem with...

If you suspect that there is a problem with the installation of a component I recommend that you return to where the part was installed. That way if the problem was with the installation of the part it will be fixed at no cost to you. If it is not possible to return or for any other reason you don't want to do that I would ask for help from a mechanic at YourMechanic to diagnose where the fuel is leaking from so a repair can be made so your car will be safe to drive again.