Q: Gas is leaking from fuel tank

I filled the tank and smell gas while driving idling or sitting off. The car has very bad rust on the bottom but runs fine. Theres a small puddle after parked for 30 minutes, this doesn't happen when the tank is not very full.

Hey there. If your fuel tank is rusted to the point of leaking fuel, then you will need to have the fuel tank replaced. As rust spreads, it will leak worse every day and when there is no fuel leaking then you will have gas fumes leaking out. Either leak is very dangerous and is a fire explosive hazard and should not be driven before getting it repaired. With a vehicle this old, you will most likely have a hard time finding a replacement tank and would need to search for a used as well as a new one. Try getting touch with the dealer to see if they can help you source one.

3. Gas is leaking from fuel tank