Q: Gas gauge speedometer RPM gauge oil light's blinkers brake lights heater/ac all stop working at once. Hazard flasher still works

I just purchased this vehicle about 3 weeks ago and it was running good but the stereo was removed and hi touch the wires while driving and it sparked and now my all my gauges is not working my AC/heater is not working
Honda Civic 95 ex My car has 130136 miles.
My car's transmission is standard

Most likely you have simply popped a fuse. The fuse panel is under the dashboard on the left (driver’s) side. If you have your owner’s manual, you can use it to locate and check the fuses that operate the accessories you’ve lost. If you can’t solve the problem by changing a fuse, You can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to diagnose your electrical problem and tell you what you can for it.

• Gas gauge speedometer RPM gauge oil light's blinkers brake lights heater/ac all stop working at once. Hazard flasher still works