Q: Gas gauge not working

My 2002 ford expedition gas gauge is reading empty and i filled my car up already also my info center that tells me how much gas i have in my tank says 0 miles likes its empty what happen to my car and what do i need to have checked

The sending unit in the fuel tank, the instrument gauge (receiving unit) and/or the interconnecting wiring has a fault. To determine where the fault lies, the circuit is simply traced and tested. If the sending unit in the tank turns out to be faulty, that would require opening the tank up to install a new sending unit. To resolve this, the service to request is a fuel gauge circuit diagnostic/repair. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Gas gauge not working