Q: Gas gauge not accurate

Replaced fuel pump PO462 Code Ordered sending unit and fuel level sensor..

3. Gas gauge not accurate

Q: My 2007 Nissan Murano gas gage stays at empty and recently I started the car and I drove 3ft and it stopped what is going on?

Hi Brittany. Thanks for contacting us today. If the fuel sensor is not working on your Nissan, it may or may not be the cause of the acceleration problems you are having. In most cases this type of symptom is...

Q: How do I access the overhead console screen?

To access the screen in your overhead console, press the button directly behind the screen, on the overhead console. This will lower the screen into your view.

Q: ABS Light is on - 2014 Dodge Charger

Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system, which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the ECU...