Q: Gas gage

My gas gge frozen whole it was on E. I filled it up and after 30 miles it died and won't start. Is it possible the car thinks ks it's out of gas?

A: The fuel level sensor and the fuel pump sha...

The fuel level sensor and the fuel pump share the same wiring path, which goes under the rear seat. It is possible that the wiring to both - fuel gauge first - was roughed up enough to sever the wires. Check fuses for both, just to be sure. Check the fuel pump relay as well, and listen for the running fuel pump while in the "Run" or "Start" position. The fuel pump is "ignorant" of fuel level per se, should pump until you turn it off. If you find you are needing further assistance, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to perform a no start inspection, and guide you to what repairs need to be made.