Q: Gas dripping out the bottom.

The truck will not start. It looks like it is not accepting the gas. When putting gas in, it drips out the bottom.

Without having the truck model or engine it will be difficult to make an accurate assessment, but the fueling issue will need to be addressed. Looking at the parts diagrams from several Chevrolet truck models from 2002, the fuel filler neck is connected to the the tank via a rubber fuel hose specific to the truck. It is possible this hose has ruptured or has become disconnected or leaking at the tank fitting. Also the tank will need to be inspected for leakage and for rollover valve operation and venting function. A stuck closed rollover valve will prevent the tank from filling and non functioning venting system can prevent air in the tank from venting out as space in the tank is replaced with incoming fuel. You may want to enlist the help of mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to assist in the diagnosis and inspection of your fuel system.

3. Gas dripping out the bottom.