Q: Q: Gas cap

I put another gas tank and fuel pump on my car and now the "check gas cap" keeps coming on. What could be the problem? I have tighten the cap with no change.

The reason the gas cap light comes on is due to the vapor emission system of the fuel tank see a large leak and turns on the light. You will need to have the fuel tank smoke tested to see if there is a leak in one of the seals when you changed out the tank parts. A seal may of been cut or out of place for fuel pump. Your should get a mechanic like one with YourMechanic come and check the tank for leaks.