Q: Q: Fuel pressure problem

I got new fuel pump, tank. Still stalls at 80 miles after I fill it. So odd

3. Q: Fuel pressure problem

Q: Car shake and miss fires but only when low on gas

Hello, thank you for writing in. A fuel pump issues is a very good assumption to make with the information given. When they are weak and having issues regulating fuel pressure, they begin having similar symptoms. You can verify this...

Q: My car idles kinda rough, and it stalls when I come to complete stop and stalls when I let it run.

Failures in the charging circuit (alternator, etc.) do not typically cause a rough idle. A faulty throttle position sensor and/or clogged fuel injectors can cause the engine to run roughly but those are just two among many, many potential causes...

Q: Q: Shaking at high speeds.

Hello There, Shaking at high speeds is often times related to tires that may be out of balance, low on air, potentially a badly aligned front end or failing suspension components or ball joints. When any of these things are...