Q: Q: Fuel pressure problem

I got new fuel pump, tank. Still stalls at 80 miles after I fill it. So odd

This may be a sign of a faulty fuel pressure regulator. As you know, when you turn the key to on, the fuel pump is activated and the fuel system is primed with fuel at a specific pressure in order to supply the fuel injectors with enough fuel to start the motor. When this is less than what is needed in order for the motor to fire, you may notice the car is very hard to start as you describe. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your fuel system.

3. Q: Fuel pressure problem