Q: Garages

What is the maximum hours I could work in a garage without the CO catching up to me? My car is a Honda Pilot so I don't know if that alters the amount of time I could stay in there. I do plan on opening the garage door, I was just wondering what would happen if I didn't.

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. I would no...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I would not recommend working on the car in the garage with the door shut if you plan on starting it at any point. As you may know, carbon dioxide is an extremely toxic gas that will kill a human being in very little time if not properly ventilated.