Q: fuse question

trying to add an acessory need to know what 30 amp fuse location i can tap that turns on with the engine

3. fuse question

Q: Q: Where is the crankshaft position sensor location?

The crankshaft position sensor is located on the driver side of the engine and in the back by the transmission on the engine. If you need further assistance with your crankshaft position sensor, then seek out a professional, such as...

Q: I shifted my Jeep from 4Hi to 4lo and when I put it in drive the tires are not moving.

Does the engine just rev and the vehicle does not move? Generally this indicates some kind of slip in the transmission but may also be caused by a low fluid level. Have the fluid level and condition checked first and...

Q: Burning smell coming from under the hood

If you smell an odor from the heater vent outlet then you may be smelling fumes from the outside air from another vehicle or you have an oil leak somewhere on the vehicle. Have the engine checked under the engine...