Q: Fuse popping when trying to start

My car won't start. The starter fuse keeps popping when the ignition is in the start position. I've tried to jump the alternator, air conditioner, and more. It was suggested that I have the CPU reset.

Hello. It appears that you have a serious electrical issue, which could have several causes. First, the starter may be seized, or shorted-out internally. Second, you may have a direct short in the wiring to the starter exciter wire. Both situations will require a qualified technician to diagnose and repair your starting issue.