Q: Fuse mismatch with each other

If car's fuse will mismatch with each other then the engine will start or not?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Fuse mismatch with each other

Q: Engine chugging at low speeds when the weather is bad

It is very possible that moisture is getting into the connectors of the engine control module. The connectors should be checked and cleaned if necessary. Di-electric grease can be used to help seal the connectors and keep the moisture out....

Q: The turn signal fuse keeps blowing every time I start the car

Hello. There are a number of electrical components on that fuse (listed in your owners manual). Remove the fuse for this circuit, then disconnect (at wiring connections or at the component itself) as many of them as possible, then re-insert...

Q: Engine sputtering and hesitating

Hello. This problem has a number of potential sources. If you have serviced the vehicle on schedule, determine if the sputtering occurred gradually, or happened suddenly. The sputtering could be from a fuel filter, fuel pump ,or fuel pickup problem,...