Q: Fuse mismatch with each other

If car's fuse will mismatch with each other then the engine will start or not?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A fuse is designed to protect a circuit from a short or overload. If too small of a fuse is used, like having a 10 amp placed where there should be a 20 amp, the 10 amp fuse may blow out since circuit needed at least a 20 amp fuse to work correctly. You should follow the owners manual to install correct fuse sizes. A blown fuse can cause no starts.

If you need help with your fuses, consider YourMechanic, as a certified profession can assist you with the replacement of any of your fuses. Best of luck.

3. Fuse mismatch with each other