Q: Fuse issue

My tail light/or rather the back light that comes on when I turn the headlights on, fuse keeps blowing. I changed the fuse and with 2 days it blows again. Did 3 times already so I'm assuming that's not the problem. I switch the bulbs in the back, side markers ones I guess they are called, the only ones that were out. I have 4 bulbs in my back light bracket. They come on with a new fuse but then the fuse blows again. Once switch the bulbs back on. What else could it be or that I could check? Front bulbs work

The fuse protects the lighting circuit, by opening the circuit, if too much current is flowing. A short circuit, in particular a short to ground due to an insulation failure, is a common cause of too much current flow although other possibilities have to be examined as well such as a short in the bulb holder. Unless the problem turns out to be in a visible accessible segment of the wiring, to identify the segment of the circuit that has the fault will require circuit tracing and that usually requires that you have in hand the factory wiring diagram. To get this resolved expeditiously, the best thing to do is have a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, perform an electrical circuit/component diagnostic. In the course of that, the mechanic will pinpoint the fault and get it repaired. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.