Q: Fuse 33

My car is dead turns over but won't start my #33 fuse keeps blowin. I have the right amp fuse in. What should I do

Q: Vehicle is slow to crank

Hello. The symptoms you describe can be caused by a few different things. A few common causes are blown fuses, poor battery connection, or a bad battery. The odometer appears to be continuously resetting then it may be possible that...

Q: hi peter my 2011 jaguar xf wont turnover to start wondering what the problem could be

Hi there. If your Jaguar will not crank over when you press the ignition button there are two possible sources. Either the ignition relay is damaged or the starter relay or starter is broken. If the engine cranks over but...

Q: Blower motor stops when I accelerate

Does the motor stop or is the location of where it blows out of change? What you may be experiencing is that, when accelerating, the intake manifold vacuum is decreased. Vacuum is used to change the vents from defrost to...