Q: Fuse 33

My car is dead turns over but won't start my #33 fuse keeps blowin. I have the right amp fuse in. What should I do

Hello, thank you for writing in. The fuse keeps blowing because something in the circuit has failed. Others have experienced the same issue with different errors in the circuit. This particular fuse is related to the radiator cooling fans. The vehicle does not want to start without the cooling fans operational to avoid the major engine damaged cased by overheating. You will want to check the entire circuit component by component to find the issue. Look for any loose, damaged, or exposed wires. You may also need to check the fan modules and motors to make sure they are not the cause. A multi-meter and a circuit diagram will be very helpful during this process. For more help with resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.