Q: Fuse 33

My car is dead turns over but won't start my #33 fuse keeps blowin. I have the right amp fuse in. What should I do

Q: Car ignition switch - 2011 Malibu Chevrolet

This could be caused by a wide variety of possibilities. Without additional detail of the symptoms, this may be tough to diagnose here. You'll need to find out if the car is cranking at all or if there is any...

Q: Rear of car makes whining noise.

Howling, whining or whirring noises coming from the rear-end of the vehicle may indicate the need to have the rear differential inspected. Howling under acceleration at various speeds may indicate that the gears are worn out or are out of...

Q: My 1998 Buick Park Avenue only runs hot when in traffic or just idling. What's the cause of it running hot?

Either the cooling fans on the radiator are not working properly or the radiator is plugged up to where there is a restriction when the engine's water pump is running at a slow speed. If you suspect that the radiator...