Q: Fuse 33

My car is dead turns over but won't start my #33 fuse keeps blowin. I have the right amp fuse in. What should I do

Q: My car will not start and the message says "theft". 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix

Hello. It sounds like you have an issue with the anti theft system malfunctioning. This commonly occurs on this vehicle. Most of the time this is caused by a failure in the key sensor in the ignition key cylinder. It...

Q: Car filling up with water when it rains

Depending on where the water is located you could have a leak in a weatherstrip seal on a door or trunk, a windshield, or the rear glass. There are instances where the weather stripping on the body panels fail. There...

Q: How do I adjust the fan?

The fan control knob controls the speed at which the interior fan blows hot or cold air into the cabin. The fan control knob is located at the right end of the climate controls. Turn the knob clockwise to increase...