Q: Full beam when indicate right, voice control comes on when I indicate left

I have a mondeo 2009 titanium diesel estate. When I indicate right full beam comes on, when I indicate left the voice control is activated. The steering wheel control module has been replaced and a new stalk has been urged and it's still the same. Any ideas would be great. The wiring and earth's have also been checked

It is possible that your multifunction switch has failed. This is the switch that controls your turn signals and high beam lights. If the voice control switch is also part of the multifunction switch on this vehicle, it is even more likely that the multifunction switch has failed. I would recommend having the switch tested to determine if the switch is faulty. If the multifunction switch has failed, replacement of this switch will resolve the issues that you are experiencing.

3. Full beam when indicate right, voice control comes on when I indicate left