Q: Fuel trim bank 1

I have a mitsubishi Pajero io but I have a problem where it shows that there is some form of fuel trim bank 1 showing up now I don't kno wat to do r how to get the problem solved

A: If your vehicle is having issues with the f...

If your vehicle is having issues with the fuel trims, this is usually an issue with the powertrain control module or engine computer. The powertrain control module is responsible for setting and adjusting the fuel trims as the vehicle is driven. The fuel trims are always based on the conditions that the vehicle is being driven in.

I would recommend having your vehicle's PCM tested with a high tech scan tool by a qualified professional, like one from YourMechanic. They can come to your home or office to service your vehicle and determine what types of readings the PCM is giving off.