3. Fuel tank door not locking

Q: What type of unloaded fuel is recommended for citroen c3 1.4i 2002?

You can start with the lowest octane rating available and see how well the vehicle performs. If the vehicle performs well without hesitation and has decent fuel economy, then you can stick with that octane rating. If you begin to...

Q: So it hasn't been 3 months/3000 kilometer since I changed oil in my car and it is asking me to change it soon. Do I keep driving or change oil?

Unless you are using full synthetic engine oil with high mileage ratings, I recommend replacing the engine oil. Standard engine oil will burn up all of the additives (cleaning agents) between 2,500 to 3,000 miles or 120 hour of use....

Q: 2006 Mercedes Benz E55 W211 has the SRS lights that stay on

The light means that you have a problem with your air bag system also known as the SRS (safety restraint system). Those are very, very complicated systems. You're going to have to find somebody who has a star level tester,...