Q: Fuel system needs flushing.

My car doesn't start. It has been sitting. It might need the fuel system flushed.

This is very possible, depending on the length of time the vehicle has sat the fuel can varnish and become not able to to ignite sufficiently. Flushing the system of old fuel and putting fresh fuel in would be recommended as a starting point. My advice is to have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, flush and inspect the fuel system, and then diagnose any additional issues that may be prevent your vehicle from starting.

3. Fuel system needs flushing.