Q: Fuel system leaking

I had several mechanics change the fuel filter, but they won't check the fuel lines. When I am fueling my van, the fuel leaks at the bottom, directly below the nozzle. It drives great until the fuel runs low. Then it makes a clunking sound and stops running.

You will need to contact your nearest dealer to see if your vehicle is still under the recall for the fuel tank and lines on one or more recalls. One most recent recall number is 06E041000 dated 5/18/2006. The recall is for the fuel fill lines leaking at a tank seam causing fuel leaking and fire hazard. I recommend you have a mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, come by and inspect the gas tank leakage, if you find that your vehicle is not covered under any recalls.