Q: fuel system help

my mom has a right hand drive honda odyssey and it recently decided it doesnt want to start it will crank but it wont start i changed the fuel pump main relay and fuel filter and its still not starting it does not sound like the fuel pump is running at all and im at my whits end with this vehicle in need of help please and thank you is there another relay for the fuel pump

Hi there. There are three items you haven’t listed that my be the source of your hard to start issue. First is the crankshaft position sensor. This typically is the leading source of the type of issue you’re describing. It could also be the mass air flow sensor or O2 sensors that are faulty that are causing the issue. Try to repair or inspect those to see if the issue clears up. If you’re located in the US, you might want to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.