Q: Fuel rail once went bad. Driver side spark plugs good other side black. Fires up idles a few secs then shuts down.

Fuel rail once went bad. Driver side spark plugs good other side black. Fires up idles a few secs then shuts down. Hit gas it stalls.

You need to have the fuel pressure checked to see if the pressure holds steady when the key is cycling on and off. The pressure regulator may be leaking fuel into the intake flooding the three cylinders with fuel. Have the system checked to see if this is the problem or diagnose the problem. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to address your cars issue, and make necessary repairs including the possible replacement of your fuel pressure regulator.

• Fuel rail once went bad. Driver side spark plugs good other side black. Fires up idles a few secs then shuts down.