Q: Fuel pump switch

Does the 2009 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbo have a fuel pump switch that gets activated when in an accident

3. Fuel pump switch

Q: What kind of tranny fluid do I need?

I would suggest consulting your owner's manual to be sure, however you should be able to use Dexron VI. If you need additional help with this, please contact YourMechanic to schedule an appointment to have one of our experts come...

Q: Battery dead, car won't start

Hello. The best thing to do is have a battery shop perform a "load test" on the battery. That is very standard procedure. The battery has to be in a fully charged state (they can do that, too) before such...

Q: I have an EPC problem on my 09 Audi A4. Any suggestions?

Hi there. The EPC (Electronic Power Control) light is just a way to tell you that there is a problem with the drive by wire system. The issue could be the throttle pedal position sensor not registering to the computer...