Q: Fuel pump switch

Does the 2009 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbo have a fuel pump switch that gets activated when in an accident

There is no inertia switch in your vehicle. If fuel is not getting to the engine, suspect a faulty fuel pump. There is no externally mounted fuel filter on this vehicle and the fuel pressure regulator is part of the fuel pump module assembly. So, if the vehicle lacks fuel pressure, the fuel pump module is almost certainly to blame. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair your fuel delivery issues.