Q: Fuel pump switch

Does the 2009 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbo have a fuel pump switch that gets activated when in an accident

3. Fuel pump switch

Q: Power steering warning came on?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to provide my insight. This is a common issue in the Chevy Cobalt. The electrical system on modern cars is very sensitive and everything needs to be working nearly perfect in...

Q: P2196 OBD-II Trouble Code. came and went in 24 hours. 4 starts.

If the mechanic tested the output (functioning) of the oxygen sensor, especially according to the protocol at this link and found that the sensor was non functioning at that time, what you might be experiencing is a "failing" oxygen sensor...

Q: Can the ac compressor be disconnected and noise go away

The a/c compressor cannot be permanently removed because the serpentine belt powers all accessories, including the compressor, in one "circuit". If you were to take the compressor out you won't be able to install the serpentine belt because a key...