Q: Fuel pump reset location

Was rear ended in a accident and the truck will not start is there reset for fuel pump why won't it start

3. Fuel pump reset location

Q: I broke a fuel injector plug in, how do I replace it?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The type of repair you need to do is going to depend on what side of the clip you broke. If you broke the fuel injector side, you will have to replace the injector...

Q: My fuel level goes up and down. Is my fuel tank cap broken or what?

Hey there. This is likely related to the fuel level sending unit inside your fuel tank. This is a unit that using a float system to measure the fuel level inside your fuel tank and relays this information to the...

Q: Car stalling and there is a strong gasoline smell.

Hi there. There could be an electrical issue with the cluster panel on the dash causing the gauge to malfunction. For the fuel smell, there could be a vapor fuel line that is cracked under the vehicle or the purge...