Q: Q: Fuel pump problems

Can I install external fuel pump without removing the old pump from the tank

3. Q: Fuel pump problems

Q: would a bad oxygen sensor keep my truck from starting?

The O2 sensor will not cause the no start. The no start can be caused by the fuel pump or the ignition system. You should check the engine for spark and fuel pressure, when it is not turning on to...

Q: I've been told I have 2 thermostats on my 2013 Chrysler 200 touring?

There are two separate thermostats in your application, a primary and a secondary. The primary and secondary thermostats have different temperature profiles in terms of their opening temperature because they are located on different areas of the engine. The primary...

Q: Why does my engine turn over 5 - 6 times before starting?

A number of things can cause this but it sounds like the fuel pump check valve may be at fault. When you shut the car down, the check valve keeps pressure up in the fuel system. If it's faulty or...