Q: Q: Fuel pump not working

My car is not starting. My battery and alternator are good. I think the fuel pump might be out.

3. Q: Fuel pump not working

Q: Fuel pump fuse overheats

If you have changed something in the system recently, that may be the cause. Otherwise, the fuel pump, and its wiring, needs to be checked; the problem is likely due to a faulty pump, or a short in the wiring,...

Q: Mercedes-Benz e320 won't go in first gear

Hi there. Typically when the transmission will not shift out of first gear it is due to either an obstruction of transmission fluid in the hydraulic lines inside the transmission or a shift sensor / torque converter problem. If you...

Q: When stopped at traffic light. My car hesitates and pops in the engine compartment unless you hold down the gas pedal.

Hello there, many faults will cause a popping noise in the engine compartment of your 1998 GMC jimmy. You have done well replacing the spark plugs, wires, cap, and rotor. If the problem is still there after all those repairs...